Submit Your Interest
The following is a general summary of the club, its processes and operation and is provided for the information of persons who are interested in joining the Club.
1. Carefree Caravaneers of S.A. Inc., (the Club) is an incorporated body, under the Associations Incorporations Act 1956/65 and operates within the provisions of a formal Constitution and Rules, with By-laws and Policies.
2. The Main objective of the Club is to further and protect the interests of Members of our Club and to increase their enjoyment of this pastime.
3. The Club is a member of the Association of Caravan Clubs of South Australia (ACCSA).
4. Prospective members are invited to attend three rallies within a six month period as visitors, before being considered for membership.
5. The Club holds its Annual General Meeting during the month of September.
6. Membership fees are set at the AGM
Currently fees are:
Joining Fee: $10.00
Annual Fee $40.00
7. Name badges are provided and are to be worn during rallies, including all social functions.
8. The Club produces a Newsletter following each rally. A member of the club is nominated to be the reporter for each rally. The newsletter includes the report on the rally, Club news, member’s birthdays and anniversaries and other relevant items of interest to members.
9. The Management of the Club is vested in a committee, formed in accordance with our constitution, which includes the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer and a number of elected members.
10. Rallies are planned twelve months in advance, generally avoiding long weekends, school holidays, Easter, and Mother’s Day. Our Club also supports the bi-annual State Rally organised by ACCSA.
11. Rallies are held monthly excluding January and July and are generally not more than 250km from Adelaide. Members must advise the Rally Co-ordinator of any rallies they wish to attend by filling out the relevant page in the booking folder.
12. Caravan Park fees and deposits are the responsibility of the member attending the rally and to be paid directly to the Caravan Park.
13. Members should attend four (4) rallies per year to keep their membership current. Where special circumstances arise, an exception to the rule may be sought by applying in writing to the committee.
14. Prospective members who apply to join our Club after attending three (3) visitor rallies will be advised by the President if they are successful or not. Should the application be successful, the membership will be processed, and all fees then become due and payable.
15. During the rally a notice board with all relevant information will be placed on the club flag pole that will be placed in an appropriate position.
16. Consumption of alcohol (in moderation) is permitted at rallies, unless advised otherwise by the committee.
17. Suggestions are welcomed by the committee and should be in writing to the secretary.
18. Pets are welcome where allowed by the Caravan Park, however the Caravan Park rules must be observed at all time. Pets are not allowed at organized functions or in food preparation areas.
Use the link below to Contact Us...
Follow this link ... /layout.php?p=-2...